Thank you for visiting our website and your interest in our conference. The protection of your personal data is significant to us.
(1) The Administrator of your personal data is the University of Lower Silesia in Wroclaw, 55 Strzegomska Street, 53-611 Wroclaw.
(2) If you have any questions about processing your personal data and your rights, don't hesitate to get in touch with our Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(3) Personal data are processed:
- based on Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO, i.e. the legitimate interest of the administrator, which is the execution of your requests, as well as the possible assertion of civil law claims or defence against them;
- based on Article 6(1)(c) of RODO, i.e. the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation imposed on us
(4) A person has the right to access and rectify, erase, restrict processing of their data, the right to data portability, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing. Each person has the right to access the content of their data and to correct them at any time.
(5) Personal data will be processed until our archiving obligations cease or the period of limitation for our mutual claims expires (whichever occurs later).
(6) The data recipients will be entities cooperating with the Data Controller to ensure the proper implementation of services.
(7) Data are not processed in an automated manner and are not transferred outside the European Economic Area.
(8) Each person has the right to complain with the Personal Data Protection Office if they consider that the processing of their personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
What are cookies?
Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, stored on the users' terminal equipment and intended for use on the website. These files allow for recognition of the user's device and appropriate display of the website adapted to his individual preferences. "Cookies" usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time of their storage on the terminal device and a unique number.
What do we use "cookies" for?
We use "cookies" for the following purposes: adapting the website's content to User preferences and optimising the use of websites; in particular, these files enable recognition of a Website User's device and appropriate display of a website, adjusted to his individual needs.
What cookies do we use?
The websites use two main types of cookies: "session" (session cookies) and "permanent" (persistent cookies). "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User's terminal equipment until logging out, leaving the website or switching off the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored in the User's terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until the User deletes them. The websites use the following types of cookies: "necessary" cookies to enable the use of services available on the websites, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website's cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect authentication abuse on the websites.
Legal basis for processing
The basis for processing when using cookies is Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO, i.e. the processing is necessary for the Administrator's legitimate interests, which are to maintain the session and the website's proper functioning.
Do "cookies" contain personal data?
Personal data collected using "cookies" may only be collected to perform certain functions for the user. Such data is encrypted in a way that prevents unauthorised access.
How long will we process cookies?
We will store cookies until you log off, leave the website or deactivate your software (web browser), and in justified cases for longer if this is permitted or required under applicable law (e.g. to assert claims). In this case, we will only process the data for the period necessary for the relevant purposes.
What security measures do we use on the websites?
The Operator's websites are equipped with security measures to protect the data under our control against loss, misuse or modification. We undertake to protect any information disclosed to us by the Clients following the security and confidentiality standards.